Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Memoirs of the ol' 125


When I first heard about the course, Introduction to the Interner, I thought "What can we possibly not know about the Internets? WE are the Internet generation."

My initial arrogant mindset towards this course was changed to puzzlement and curiosity as I started to "see the light" of the wonders that the Internet brings us. There is so much more to it than meets the eye.

The world wide web has been so incorporated into our own lives that some of us are absolutely inseparable to it. We practically can do anything virtually online, and everything has been covered: like e-Commerce, e-Learning and even e-Counselling. I won't be surprised if I don't recognize what a 'computer' has turned into in the next 50 years or so (if i'm still alive...).

I would like to thank our beloved Mr. Abel Choy for making our otherwise mundane course so refreshing and energizing. His use of videos, examples and illustrations, including a handful of jokes every now and then, has made coming to class more bearable and exciting.


THANK YOU MR. CHOY!


WISHING YOU AN ABUNDANCE OF FISH (nin nin you yu) AND ORANGES (dai gut dai lei) FOR YOUR OWN FUTURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment